Recommended for general-sports and outdoors.
Waterproof, windproof and environmentally responsible, the Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket is an outdoor saviour and essential for any extreme weather condition. The lightweight jacket is composed of 100% recycled nylon and features multiple protective assets sure to come in handy, such as a strong two-way adjustable hood.
Our model is wearing a size medium jacket. He is 188.0cm (6’2”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: 73cm (size medium)
- Straight fit
- Smooth waterproof canvas outer woven from 100% recycled nylon
- Deep burgundy and washed bronze-toned colour block
- Two-way adjustable hood with visor; drawstring and neck protection
- Zip-through design
- Adjustable velcro cuffs for insulation
- Four strong zip-closing pockets
- Drawstring at hem
- Made using regenerated nylon, a more sustainable fibre
100% Recycled Nylon
Warm machine wash.
Patagonia Men Men's Torrentshell Jacket Oxide Red PA016AA27CWU NJYNSTP